Describe what you did. This does not mean that you copy and paste from what you have posted or the assignments you
have prepared. You need to describe what you did and how you did it.
Describe your reactions to what you did
Describe any feedback you received or any specific interactions you had. Discuss how they were helpful
Describe your feelings and attitudes
Describe what you learned
Basic java GUI components
1) The most surprising of all would be HTML for me as it amazes me to see that simple lines of code could render a web page which we use in our day to day life.
2) The most challenging for me would be Layout managers, Menus, and Dialogs as it is the middle layer in development. It needs to work with the GUI developed as well as the core code which is required for implementing the functionality.
3) I am gaining skills related to GUI and graphics development and implementing their functionality like event handling.
4) I am realising that I am trying to be a quick learner as in this fast challenging world, one needs to keep up with the technology and hence should try to be a quick learner.
5) I am trying to develop a GUI calculator which involves GUI development, event handling along with Graphics Concepts.
Recently Asked Questions
- how to make specially formatted String in java that consists of 3 letters (can be upper-case or lower-case), followed by a dash, followed by 4 numbers. For
- What was your definition of programming before reading this? What is your definition of programming now? What is an algorithm? What is a data type?
- A sanity check is needed on code. I am to accomplish the following: a java program in ascending order. Using either selection sort or insertion sort. sort code