When the program starts, it should open a server socket to listen for connections on port 8081. When a client
connection is received, the program should come up with new thread to handle the connection. The worker thread should read a single line of text from the connection (up to the newline character), write the line back to the client connection, and close the connection. The program should accept new connections until it is forcibly shut down. The program must be multi-threaded and be capable of responding to multiple requests at once.
- Use the java.net.ServerSocket class to open a port and listen for new connections (see chapter 3 of the textbook for more information).
- Use the java.net.ServerSocket.accept() method to accept a new client connection.
- You can read from and write to the data streams in java.net.ServerSocket.getOutputStream() and java.net.ServerSocket.getInputStream() just as if they were files or standard input/output.
How do you compile this in netbeans, and how do you run a java program you compile on netbeans, using Netcat on MacOS?
Recently Asked Questions
- 7.9LAB: Count characters - methods program whose input is a character and a string, and whose output indicates the number of times the character appears in the
- This is the code I have, but it's not giving the right output. please help, thank you! HERE IS A LINK WHERE YOU CAN FIND THE STD.JAR LIBRARIES. ITS UNDER THE
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from An integer is said to be prime if its divisible by only 1 and