Part 1: Writing to a text file:
- Create a program (java main class) called
- You don't know ahead of time how many languages the user knows. So, use an ArrayList to store the records.
- Once the user has indicated that they've entered all their languages, move on to the next question.
- Achievements and interests you would like to share
- Same as above, you don't know how many achievements the user will share so use an ArrayList Here as well.
- Once the user has indicated that they've entered all their achievements, export a text file that looks like the screenshot attached.
- Use the SafeInput Library as needed to validate the user inputs; Block and Repeat until the user gets the input correct, do not terminate the script.
- Run the application and answer the question (I want to learn more about YOU through this assignment)
Sample Output: (Click to expand)
Sample Output2: (Extra Credit) (Click to expand)
- The program runs with no errors.
- The program uses ArrayLists.
- The program generates the text file in the above format.
- Correct implementation of the getString function
- Correct implementation of the getArrayOfStrings function
- (1 EXTRA POINTS ⭐): If you Center your name as in the screenshot
- (2 EXTRA POINTS ⭐⭐): Correct Implementation of the getEmailAddress function in the SafeInput Library.
Part 2: Reading from a file:
Recently Asked Questions
- Java revision question- Print out all the command line argument entered by the user as interger. provide the explanation as I am unable to understand the
- Java revison questions - Use the while loop in the java program to print out the second last letter of all the command line argument, amke sure that the
- Exercise 1: A: CountByFives.java and B: CountByAnything.java and follow instructions to create the applications. Compile on ideone and screenshot the results