1) If you do not write constructor method for your class, Java will provide one for you. true or false
2) What does immutable mean?
3) When the address of an object is not stored in any reference variable, that object is known as a(n)
A. Empty object
C. Null object
D. Extra object
4) Which debugger command allows you to go into the code at a method call?
B step into
5) What is the return data type of the String class equals( ) method?
C Depends on what type of data the obect holds
6) What is the return type of the String class compareTo( ) method?
7) A class can have many different constructor methods as long as the names are different.
8) In a class definition file, each method must have a different name.
9) A class is an object.
10) Only one instance can be created from a class definition.
11) Once an object is created you can call the constructor method again to change the value of the fields
12) A constructor for a class can be called many times to create instances
13) Fields are usually given private access
14) Once an object is created the fields should not change their values
15) int x = 5;
y = x++;
What is the value of y?