1. The state's Supreme Court did not rule uniformly on the four
allegations contained in the
lawsuit. One of them did not
constitute either malpractice or negligence. Provide explanations
and identify which allegation(s) constituted ordinary negligence,
which one(s) constituted medical malpractice, and which one was
2. Can any of these be held personally liable? (a) the two nursing
assistants, (b) the nurse supervisor, (c) the administrator. Provide
Recently Asked Questions
- Incase an employee is injured during off duty hours in the company premises while accompanying his colleague. Will he be eligible for workmen compensation?
- What does non profit company deal with termination without cause related to termination pay and severance pay.
- Is there any statutory time period required to claim for workmen compensation??