1) Show that v is vector such that Av=(Lamda)v is a subspace of V
2) Show that X^-1AX is diagonal is a subspace of R nxn.
Recently Asked Questions
- (CO6) Determine the minimum sample size required when you want to be 98% confident that the sample mean is within two units of the population mean. Assume a
- I am calculating the balance sheet incorrectly. CAn someone walk me through the steps.
- A. Simulate the service times for five customers by using the following random numbers: 0.6505, 0.0740, 0.8443, 0.4975, 0.8178 3+5(0.6505) = 6.25 3+5 (0.0740)=