Give Examples of
1) A basis for P^6
2) A subspace of R^7 of dimension 5
3) An inconsistant system of linear equations in 4 variables.
5) A linear transformation from R^5 to R^2x3.
6) Two matrices with x^2+ 6x +5 as the characteristic polynomial.
Recently Asked Questions
- please I need a corrections no detail or calculations needed nothing to explain just the right answer. thank you
- When you are examining an association between exposure and an outcome, researchers may find a small effect that is statistically significant but it could lack
- Compare and contrast the approach of different "spokespersons" of peace and justice from Buddhism, Judaism and Christianity. What approaches could be the most