Give Examples of
12) A 3x3 matrix that is not diagonalizable
13) A 4x4 matrix that is not diagonal but is diagonalizable
14) A 2x2 matrix that is diagonalizable over the complex numbers but not over the real numbers
15) two different inner products for P4.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Homework 7 2016.pdf.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Study Guide Chapters 1 - 4 (1).docx.
- A sample of potassium nitrate (49.0 g) is dissolved in 101 g of water at 100°C, with precautions taken to avoid evaporation of any water. The solution is