Give Examples of
12) A 3x3 matrix that is not diagonalizable
13) A 4x4 matrix that is not diagonal but is diagonalizable
14) A 2x2 matrix that is diagonalizable over the complex numbers but not over the real numbers
15) two different inner products for P4.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. (3 pts) Provide overview of: What green infrastructure is; How it is used by communities in stormwater management; What the driving forces for green
- What is Dependency and Classical Theory applied to Global South? Elaborate.
- Calculate the futures price in each of the following cases. Assume that all interest rates and costs are continuously compounded. If data is not given, make