- Purchase a new phone for $300. Your cell phone bill will be $80 per month.
- Make monthly payments of $25 for your phone. Your cell phone bill will be $70 per month (plus the $25 for the phone).
- Determine how many months it would take for the two options to have the same overall cost.
Recently Asked Questions
- Regarding significant figures when solving dimensional analysis problems: If not or dividing we use smallest amt sf's? A cook measures 2.2 at. of a liquid
- Matt Johnson delivers newspapers and is putting away $ 50 at the end of each quarter from his paper route collections. Matt is 9 years old and will use the
- Massey Machine Shop is considering a four-year project to improve its production efficiency. Buying a new machine press for $640,000 is estimated to result in