1. In the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, the U.S. team won
8 more gold medals than the Chinese team. If the total number of gold medals won by both teams was 84, find the number of gold medals won by each team
2. The difference of three times a number and 1 is the same as twice the number. Find the number.
3. A computer science major at a local university has a part-time job working on computers for his clients. He charges $20 to come to your home or office and then $25 per hour. During one month he visited 10 homes or offices and his total income was $575. How many hours did he spend working on computers?
- ctum vitae odio. Donec aliquet. Lo
- gue vel laoreet ac, dictum vitae odio. Donec aliquet
entesque dapibus efficitur
iscing elit. Nam lacinia pulvinar tortor nec facilisis. Pelle
inia pulvinar tortor nec facilis
itur laoreet. Nam rm ipsum dolor
or nec facilisis. Pellentesque dapibus efficitur laoreet. Nam risus ante, dapibus a molestie consequat, ultrices ac magna. Fusce dui lectus, congue vel laoreet ac, dictum vitae odio. Done
490,808 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses