Hi, I have an english assessment tomorrow, and I wondered if you can help me with some general ideas of what to
write in terms of answering the questions.
The questions are on The Catcher in the the Rye by J.D. Salinger.
The 2 questions are:
- You will be presented with 3 extracts from the novel. You will be asked to select ONE of the extracts to respond to a question about Salinger's narrative form.
- You will be presented with a question about how and why Salinger's novel might support or challenge the bildungsroman genre. This should be considered in light of Salinger's view of adolescence.
If you could help me with anything I might be able to right about, specifically narrative form and how Salinger challenges the bildungsroman that would be very helpful.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is a key difference between Generation X and Baby Boomers? Select one: a.Baby boomers are more self-reliant than the consumers from
- State how you would transform your base graph to produce the graph of your transformed function.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 960sample.rtf.