1. Discuss the implications of setting
style="color:rgb(51,51,51);"> in one of these stories:"The Storm," "Greasy Lake," or "New York Day Woman." How does the setting contribute to the overall effect of the story?
2. Describe some of the images in "Greasy Lake." How are they appropriate to the story's meaning? Be sure to quote from the text.
3. Choose a story from Week 1 or Week 2 and identify its point of view and explain how it contributes to the story's meaning.
4. Respond to other postings, but only if you have something significant to add.
Recently Asked Questions
- what kind of symbolism is in Harrison Bergeron?
- What is the definition of the humanities? What skills and knowledge does study of the humanities develop?
- analyze one character from The Iliad. In your analysis, address the following points: What is the character's most important deed? Explain why. What is the