You are reading Anne Moody's memoir, COAM, Part I (Childhood) this week.
1. What is the most uplifting aspect of this part of her story? Ie. what inspires or moves you the most?
2. What is the most frustrating aspect? Ie. what bothers you the most?
3. Write a thesis statement for Part I of the book, what would it be? Ie. try to sum up Anne Moody's main point (so far) in one sentence.
Recently Asked Questions
- Macbeth--Act 5: How could Malcolm have known in advance about Macbeth's confidence that his kingship was secure until "Birnam Wood do come to Dunsinane"?
- why did the lower class join the battle against britain if they didn't gain anything? what did the founding fathers give them or how did they convince them?
- The ''Wife'' by Emily Dickson poem She rose to his requirement, dropped The playthings of her life To take the honorable work Of woman and of wife. If aught