In the story of Gilgamesh:
1. What is the simple, yet poignant, way we have chosen to define a hero?
have chosen to define a hero?
2. Ultimately it is Enkidu's ____ that causes Gilgamesh to seek immortality beyond mere heroic stories that are said about him, thus commencing his spiritual quest.
3. When Gilgamesh leaves the land of Utanapishtim he takes a magical plant that can help a man grow young again, but while bathing in a pond the plant is carried away by ___.
4. What causes Enkidu to no longer be accepted by the animals who once was a part of?
5. True or False. Gilgamesh learns (like all good heroes) that he indeed is immortal!