How to Write an A Paper
Questions on meaning.
seriously does Frahm take his subject? Is his main purpose to amuse and entertain, to inform students of ways they can become better writers, to warn then about bad teachers, or to make fun of readers? Support your answer with EVIDENCE from the essay.
2) Look closely at Frahm's conclusion (par 12). Does his writing advice actually promise an A for those who follow it? Why, or Why not?
3) Does Frahm has a thesis? Where in the essay does he explain his reason for not stating it outright?
Questions on Writing Strategy
1)How is Frahm's essay organized? Trace his process analysis carefully to determine whether it happens CHRONOLOGICALLY or follow another order. How effective is this method of organization and presentation?
2)At several points Frahm writes,"_____is the key term here." Find these sentences and underline them. How do they give the essay COHERENCE and UNITY?
3)What is the auther's apparent attitude toward readers? What role does he suggest an awareness of AUDIENCE plays in effective writing?
4)Some of the words in Frahm's essay are an necessary printed i all capital letters. What other errors can you find? Why are they there?
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the theme of the story " the myth of the latin woman " by cofer?
- In chapter 8 & 9 (part 3) in Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie, was there any characterization about H. Poirot? If so, what?
- Hello, I need help with determining approach or methods by which was written Jamaica Kincaid's "Girl".Also why Kincaid elected to write the story as she did