make a stored procedure which accepts a customer name as a parameter and "returns" the number of cars the customer has bought and total amount of money he/she has spent.
- Test the above procedure by writing a script which:
- prompts the user for a beginning letter
- prompts the user for an ending letter
- calls the procedure to show the total spent and the number of cars purchased by each customer whose name begins with a letter between the beginning and ending letters (inclusive). For example if the beginning letter is "A" and the ending letter is "D", the result should show all the customers whose name begins with A, B, C and D. If "A" and "Z" is entered the result should show all customers.
- Use a cursor and include appropriate exception handling.
- See REGEXP_LIKE operator on how to find the names that begin with letters included between two given values.
Recently Asked Questions
- The final step in the financial budget is the preparation of the ______. Budgeted income statement Cash Budget Budgeted statement of cash flows Master Budget
- What role does immunity play when caring for a patient that is experiencing a high amount of stress due to a loss? please source cite and reference
- Hello, Please help complete charts with information provided above. Thank You!