make a stored procedure which accepts a customer name as a parameter and "returns" the number of cars the customer has bought and total amount of money he/she has spent.
- Test the above procedure by writing a script which:
- prompts the user for a beginning letter
- prompts the user for an ending letter
- calls the procedure to show the total spent and the number of cars purchased by each customer whose name begins with a letter between the beginning and ending letters (inclusive). For example if the beginning letter is "A" and the ending letter is "D", the result should show all the customers whose name begins with A, B, C and D. If "A" and "Z" is entered the result should show all customers.
- Use a cursor and include appropriate exception handling.
- See REGEXP_LIKE operator on how to find the names that begin with letters included between two given values.
Recently Asked Questions
- A graph that uses individual scores to show the pattern of the relation of two variables is a
- Two variables , X and Y , have a strong linear correlation . Under what conditions can you determine the direction of causality just from knowing the
- Which of the following influences the power of a study using an analysis of variance ?