Based on the attached Database scheme, I am trying to figure out SQL query for the following steps
- The administrator adds 3 products for sale: iPhone XS ($1000), light bulb ($8), a box of AA battery ($20).
- A customer registers an account with the name "Tom Cruise".
- Then, the customer adds two addresses to his account: one is home address (for shipping and billing), the other is the company address (for shipping purpose).
- After that, he adds two credit cards. Both cards use his home address as the billing address.
- Now that the account is ready, he browses the website and adds these to his shopping cart: 1 iPhone XS, 3 light bulbs, 4 boxes of AA batteries.
- Then, he places the order.
- To make sure he placed the correct order, he opens the order detail page and see the order's status, date, credit card used, shipping/billing address, total amount, and a list of items he bought.
- After some time, the administrator updates the light bulb's price to $10 dollars. After the price update, if the customer checks the order he placed a long time ago, will he be able to see the same total amount as before? Explain why.