1. Create the same 10 tables as CTE's.
2. Create Create 10 temp tables using
3. the same 10 tables as Table Variables.
you will store it in all 3 Temporary Data Structures. You can pick the AdventureWorks tables but they must match the following formats:
Query 1 - Must use the LIKE and BETWEEN operators
Query 2 - Must use the IN and NOT IN operators
Query 3 - Must use a Group By Statement and 2 aggregates (Temp table should be built using SELECT INTO Statement
Query 4 - Must use the UNION operator
Query 5 - Must be built using at least one column that is a Primary Key with an Identity Column.
Query 6 - Must be built using a WHERE clause and ORDER BY clause
Query 7 - Must be built using a GROUP BY clause and HAVING Clause
Query 8 - Must be built using WHERE / GROUP BY / HAVING / ORDER BY clauses
Query 9 - Must be built using 3 System Functions
Query 10 - Must be built using 3 other System Functions
Recently Asked Questions
- This is MySQL query question. There are two tables: Employees and Contacts In Employees , the columns are employee_id , name and city . In Contacts , the
- Procedure name : AssignGrade This procedure takes as input the module code, the weight for coursework. It will display the grades for students for a specific
- This is a MySQL question. Actually I'm working in MariaDB, which use MySQL. The Problem There is a table called orders. In the table are three columns: