I need an sql commands for these questions:
1. For all employees in France,
display employee number, first name, last name, city, phone number and postal code.
2. Create view (customer_order) to list all orders with the following data for all customers:
Order number, order date, product name, quantity ordered, and price for each product in every order
3. Using the customer_order view, display the order information for customer number 124. Sort the output based on order number and then order line number.
4. Display customer number, first name, last name, phone, and credit limits for all customers who do not have any orders
5. Create view (employee_manager) to display all information of all employees and the name and the last name of their managers if there is any manager that the employee reports to
6. Modify the employee_manager view so the view returns only employee information for employees who have a manager
7. Drop both customer_order and employee_manager views
Recently Asked Questions
- Question 1 The schema for this database is as follows: (note that primary keys are shown underlined , foreign keys in bold ) STUDENT ( StudentNo , StudentName,
- I have to make a er diagram using this information VETERINARYOFFICE(petName, petType, petBreed, petDOB, ownerName, ownerPhone, ownerEmail, serviceDescription,
- A table has 1,000,000 (million) rows.Each row is 500 bytes. - The data transfer speed of the disk is 400 MB/SEC - The seek time is on average 0.001 seconds -