I need help with this question. i want to make sure i am correct!
As the United States economy moves out of a recession, U.S. financial investors increase their purchases of stocks that are expected to earn a higher rate of return than they are currently earning on their savings account deposits.
- Using a correctly labeled loanable funds graph, show the impact of the financial investors' actions on real interest rates.
- Explain how the change in interest rates you identified in part (A) will impact the following:
- the international value of the dollar
- net exports of the United States (based on the changing value of the dollar)
- Explain how the change in net exports will impact U.S. aggregate demand in the short-run.
- Explain how the change in U.S. aggregate demand will impact unemployment in the short-run.
Recently Asked Questions
- The more block prices a monopoly can set instead of setting a single price, the: a) smaller the deadweight loss. b) the more producer surplus. c) the larger
- Sphinx Question Component Null Or Empty: 20853452
- Use question 29 above and if the company uses the FIFO method , what is the cost of its ending inventory rounded to the nearest dollar ?