Look at the following graph and answer following questions:
- How much is the output gap?
[Difference between actual output (Short run equilibrium) and the potential output (long run equilibrium)]
- For closing this output gap we need increase in Government spending or decrease in government spending?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Final Project Part 3. Additional comments: "How should the code be
- Which value of r indicates a stronger correlation: r = 0.856 or r = -0.914. Why? Can you give a real world example of a strong or weak correlation?
- A series RCL circuit consists of a 50 resistor, 500 capacitor, and a 50 inductor. What is the magnitude of the total impedance?