1. What are the major dimensions of behavioristic, cognitive, social learning, and social cognitive theories of learning?
2. What is the difference between classical and operant conditioning?
3. What is the difference between positive and negative reinforcement? What is the difference between negative reinforcement and punishment? Provide some examples.
4. What could be done to make money more effective as a reinforcer for behavioral management?
5. What are some examples of non-financial reinforcers? How can these be used to improve employee performance?
1 The cognitive theory has three dimension that is personal in which the person has to believe in his/her own abilities to... View the full answer