The practical assignment involves creating WBS and Gantt charts utilizing Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, or Zoho. If you are using a Mac you will need to use either Smartsheet or Zoho due to compatibility issues. Appendix A in the textbook should serve as a guide to completing the practical assignment.
- Study the WBS and Gantt charts provided in Figures 3-3 and 3-4 in Chapter 3 of the textbook.
- Enter the WBS into Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, or Zoho indenting tasks as shown to create the WBS hierarchy. Display the resulting Gantt chart.
- Then use Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, or Zoho to create an WBS in chart form based on Figure 5-4 (Tabular form with numbering) in Chapter 5 of the textbook. Indent each category appropriately.
- Use the outline numbering feature to display the outline numbers (click Format on the menu bar, and then click the outline number checkbox). For example, your WBS should start with 1.0 Initiating. See Appendix A for instructions on creating a WBS.
- Display the resulting Gantt chart for Figure 5-4.
Submit all of these completed exercises to fulfill the requirements of the practical assignment.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EAS - FC Alk PreLab Worksheet.pdf.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from EAS - FC Alk PreLab Worksheet.pdf. Additional comments: "explain "
- Notes determine duration and pitch of a sound. Knowing that, and knowing that the human voice is an instrument in itself, how would you feel if the only way to