You hired as the Director of Operations Director for a publicly-held hospital chain. You have been asked to evaluate the organization's strategic planning approach due to changes in recent legislation (Affordable Care Act, HITECH, HIPAA, The Joint Commissions etc.). To gather data for your assignment, identify a publicly-held health care organization of your choice and write a report indicating the following:
- Identify all stakeholders involved and impacted by the hospital.
- Differentiate internal from external stakeholders and evaluate the relationship between the organizational mission and vision, based on strategic planning components, for each stakeholder group.
- Evaluate at least three business units or stakeholder groups that should be subjected to further evaluation to support strategic initiatives of the organization, providing your rationale and justification.
- Analyze the mission and vision statements of the organization from the perspective of each of the identified stakeholders. Assess the organization's approach to addressing recent healthcare legislation (Affordable Care Act, HITCH, HIPAA, The Joint Commissions, etc.), providing an evaluation of the strategic response commonly employed.
- Please discuss anything you would have done differently and substantiate or advance reasons for your proposed action.
Please note, all papers must be written in APA , must be five-seven pages excluding cover, and references. You must cite at least 6 references
Recently Asked Questions
- I have got Task 4 assessment of communication and information .I need to write an email to my project syeering commitee but ı dont know where im am going to
- Can you illustrate an example of product differentiation? Is this product differentiation important to the sellers and buyers? Will sellers earn more total
- Identify and interpret the 95% confidence interval estimating the population mean heart rate of BCTC students... given the mean of 75.9009, standard