I need to make presentations about number 3, and need to make word files about 12456. I will make slides myself so i need to get some brief ideas about them
You are the HR manager for Park view hotel. The food and beverage manager reported several customer complaints about the rooms, food and reservations. The General Manager has asked you to organise, chair and follow up a meeting to provide a solution and feedback regarding these customer complaints.
For this task you will be observed while performing the following presentation in a simulated environment.
You will need to set up a meeting and prepare, conduct and follow-up on your meeting. During your observation / presentation assessment you will need to:
- · Prepare / circulate the relevant documents- Agenda, notice and minutes.
- · Organise the required tools and equipment's, venue, catering etc for the meeting.
- · Presentation - Introduction, Purpose and effective solutions to address the issues
- · Adhere the required legal and ethical requirements
- · Check transcribed meeting to ensure they reflect a true and accurate record of the meeting
- · Report outcome of the meeting
Recently Asked Questions
- 7. In an attempt to investigate the relationship between sales and advertising for his business, the retailer takes a sample of 8 weeks where he records the
- Mason Construction Inc. had net sales of $480,000, costs of sales of $130,000, additional expenses of $200,000, depreciation of $40,000, and a tax rate of 30%.
- Linguistics Provide a specific Phrase Structure Rule (PSR) for each of the following NPs in the manner suggested above: NP(1): a red house with black door near