I need to make presentations about number 3, and need to make word files about 12456. I will make slides myself so i need to get some brief ideas about them
You are the HR manager for Park view hotel. The food and beverage manager reported several customer complaints about the rooms, food and reservations. The General Manager has asked you to organise, chair and follow up a meeting to provide a solution and feedback regarding these customer complaints.
For this task you will be observed while performing the following presentation in a simulated environment.
You will need to set up a meeting and prepare, conduct and follow-up on your meeting. During your observation / presentation assessment you will need to:
- · Prepare / circulate the relevant documents- Agenda, notice and minutes.
- · Organise the required tools and equipment's, venue, catering etc for the meeting.
- · Presentation - Introduction, Purpose and effective solutions to address the issues
- · Adhere the required legal and ethical requirements
- · Check transcribed meeting to ensure they reflect a true and accurate record of the meeting
- · Report outcome of the meeting
Recently Asked Questions
- The value to consumers that comes from making an item easy to purchase through the provision of credit cards and financial arrangements constitutes ________
- . You are describing how you would plan the negotiation if you were the lead negotiator for the Twin Lakes Mining Company.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from IEB C1 - Conclusion.