Need some sentences for each questions.
1. Give 2 examples of Formal and 2 examples of informal meetings
2. List 5 roles that the Chairperson would have in a meeting
3. List 3 roles of the meeting Secretary
4. Define the following terms in relation to meetings- Quorum, Through the chair, Apologies and Constitution
5. List 3 essential items that need to appear on a formal meeting agenda.
6. What does it mean if a "Motion" is "carried"?
7. List 3 methods of voting at formal meetings.
8. List three different ways/options to conduct meetings
9. What factors you would consider when identifying organisational procedures and policies for chairing the meetings and identifying appropriate formats for minutes and agendas?