- Which of the following is not an accurate statement about coordination?
- Much of the coordination within a unit is handled by its manager.
- As organizations grow, managers become overloaded and the organization needs to develop more efficient and effective ways of linking units together.
- Coordination is needed at all levels of management.
- Large organizations rely primarily, if not exclusively, on the management hierarchy.
- Coordinating mechanisms link managers and staff units, operating units with each other, and divisions with each other.
Recently Asked Questions
- Hybrid securities are quite susceptible to being reclassified as stock . Which of the following is characteristic of hybrid securities ?
- N Corporation was formed by L in 2003 , issuing $ 2 million in stock . Several years ago , M was admitted as a new shareholder , receiving 100 shares of stock
- S transfers land to a new corporation for stock . The corporation plans to issue 1,000 shares of voting common stock and 500 shares of nonvoting preferred