- Which of the following is not an accurate statement about coordination?
- Much of the coordination within a unit is handled by its manager.
- As organizations grow, managers become overloaded and the organization needs to develop more efficient and effective ways of linking units together.
- Coordination is needed at all levels of management.
- Large organizations rely primarily, if not exclusively, on the management hierarchy.
- Coordinating mechanisms link managers and staff units, operating units with each other, and divisions with each other.
hello,am really confident tat the... View the full answer