Please help me get general answer for those question with hypothesis ?
Harvard Case Study - "Design thinking and innovation at Apple" - needs to be analysed relevant to innovation management.
https://services.hbsp.harvard.edu/services/proxy/content/77849254/77849256/adaa1177f6e1fa93ab2c8111d693e22Links to an external site.
The Apple case describes Apple's approach to innovation, management, and design thinking. For several years, Apple has been ranked as the most innovative company in the world, but how it has achieved such success remains mysterious because of the company's obsession with secrecy. This note considers the ingredients of Apple's success and its quest to develop, in the words of CEO Steve Jobs, insanely great products.Questions to consider
- What are the ingredients of Apple's success as 'the most innovative company in the world'?
- What 'bold business experimentation' has Apple used in its innovation process? Can this be replicated in other companies and how? Consider factors such as the role of the CEO as a chief innovator, use of design thinking, their product development strategy and execution, innovation culture among other factors.
- Why has Apple been so successful? What do you attribute it to?
- Is there a systematic 'approach' to innovation at Apple? If yes, how would you characterise it? Can it be imitated? If not, why not?
- If you were Steve Job's successor, what would your priorities be to maintain and enhance innovation?
- And, build a scenario on how Apple is organised and run in 10 years from now.
Recently Asked Questions
- Examine three barriers that you believe represent the most significant obstacles to an effective competitor analysis. Propose a strategy to overcome each of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from hw7_2015. Additional comments: "I don't know how to code it "
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Chapter 3.docx.