I am submitting my assignment, Kindly go trough all the instructions bellow and do the assignment accordingly, the assignment should not be plagiarized as it will not be accepted by the professor and I am not ready to pay for plagiarized assignment. please do not hesitate to ask me if you have any question.
the due date for this Assignment is 11th,May,2018.
Should Afghanistan Count China as it's Significant Trade Partner in the Context of Regional Cooperation?
A Deeper Look at Afghanistan-China Trade Policies and Relations During Years 2005 and 2015.
- The Assignment is consist of 3 part as bellow
- research Proposal
- Policy Memorandum
- Evaluation report
Research Proposal Template (1700-2000 words)
Please, use Chicago Style for citation and formatting the text (Times New Roman 14, double spacing). Provide an evidence for most of your statements. It is strongly advised to reference literature and data to better understand the issue. Use the evidence that you have available to you to analyze the policy issue (e.g., scholarly articles, policy articles, quantitative data/indicators, surveys, legislation....).
Title: Be as clear and concise as possible.
Rationale for the research (1000-1500 words)
This element of the proposal aims to establish the need for the proposed research. This is
generally achieved through the presentation an argument, supported by multiple sources (previous studies, theories, policies proposed and adopted).
The rationale element usually includes the following features:
· A clear statement of the policy problem;
· A short and targeted overview of the background to the problem;
· A detailed presentation of the current relevance/significance of the policy
· The specific policy analytic information missing from the policy-making process;
· Built on the preceding argument, the research question(s) to be addressed.
Objective of the Research (200-500 words)
Following directly on from the research questions, the purpose of this element is to present a clear statement of how the research results can contribute to better policy making in the target area. Policy relevance: what type of policy-relevant insight the study is expected to generate and how this insight could be used to lobby for policy change.
Research Methods (500-1000 words)
The purpose of the research methods section of the proposal is to provide a detailed plan of and justification for the research design to be followed and therefore, establish your
credibility and expertise as a researcher. Here you need to give a detailed plan of how you will gather and analyse the data needed to answer the research questions. Please provide a draft breakdown of the expected costs and timeframe for all stages of the research.
To do this effectively, the research methods element commonly includes the following features:
· Your working hypothesis or set of hypotheses: these are your current ideas or 'hunches' of the answers to your research questions and illustrate your initial understanding of what is causing the current outcomes (a model of the problem);
· A statement of what you are attempting you measure, i.e. the variables that you need to measure in order to investigate your hypotheses and therefore answer your research questions;
· A explanation of and rationale for what you will need to measure to generate appropriate data on your chosen variables, i.e. what indicators or indices will we sue to operationalise the chosen variables.
· A plan for the methods that will be used to generate and collect the data needed. This should detail the types of instruments that will be used to collect the required primary data (e.g. surveys, interviews and secondary data and include any anticipated difficulties in gathering the data). You may use a table to list all possible sources of data and how will you get access to them.
· The procedures and techniques that will be used to analyse and process the data collected (e.g. coding of interview data) and therefore, draw conclusions about your research questions/hypothesis. Throughout this description you need to justify the methodological choices you've made by clearly tying all elements together in a coherent and logical manner and supporting your choices based on previous studies/literature whenever possible.
References for all literature and documents cited throughout the research proposal should be included here.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. what is that Top-down return analysis, what is the bottom-up analysis? 2. why only the bottom-up analysis can decompose the value added? 3. what is the
- Explaining approach to planning. How do you prepare? How do you proceed? Be sure to mention any insight from these videos in plans a course of action as a
- How does activity-based management help an organization reduce costs and become more efficient?