If you think about it, all business problems are case studies. To effectively evaluate the situation, you must approach the problem in a methodological manner. A proven technique to do the following:
- list the facts;
- identify the issues;
- based on the facts of the case and your knowledge, analyze the issues of the case;
- prepare recommended solutions and their possible outcomes;
- implement the optimal solution (not always the one with the best outcome, because the cost or other things could be impractical); and
- monitor the implementation and outcomes.
Recently Asked Questions
- Discouraged workers_______counted as officially unemployed because they_____ .
- In college you practically existed on instant noodles , but now you earn $ 95,000 a year . You never want to see instant noodles again . We can safely conclude
- Homologous chromosomes are identical copies of each other . True False