You work for a large organisation. You can choose the industry the organisation operates in. You have been asked to oversee the recruitment process for a new employee. You can choose the job role/ position. Develop a program for the recruitment of the person.
The program needs to include:
- a position description
- justification for the new position
- timeline for employment
- personal specifications
- assessment/ selection criteria
- organisational chart of where the position fits
- additional information required by an applicant
- an interview plan/ questions
- reference checking
- an advertising strategy
- how compliance with legislation will be ensured (eg when advertising, developing interview question, and selecting candidates)
- relevant documents (eg schedules, offers of employment, notices to unsuccessful candidates, selection report)
- what consultation took place and with whom (eg selection panel, manager, work team)
- how the person will be inducted
Show how each step reflects human resource policies and procedures and the human resources life cycle.
Recently Asked Questions
- Compare the North and the South in 1860 and then again in 1864. Why did the North win the war? Should I just speak about the economics and population for this
- Explain the characteristics of conscious leadership as defined by Mackey and Sisodia and compare them to the primary characteristics of two or three other
- Explain with the help of an example, Project Work breakdown structure, underlying risks and the risk matrix for the same.