You work for a large organisation. You can choose the industry the organisation operates in. You have been asked to oversee the recruitment process for a new employee. You can choose the job role/ position. Develop a program for the recruitment of the person.
The program needs to include:
- a position description
- justification for the new position
- timeline for employment
- personal specifications
- assessment/ selection criteria
- organisational chart of where the position fits
- additional information required by an applicant
- an interview plan/ questions
- reference checking
- an advertising strategy
- how compliance with legislation will be ensured (eg when advertising, developing interview question, and selecting candidates)
- relevant documents (eg schedules, offers of employment, notices to unsuccessful candidates, selection report)
- what consultation took place and with whom (eg selection panel, manager, work team)
- how the person will be inducted
Show how each step reflects human resource policies and procedures and the human resources life cycle.
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider the reaction Cl 2 (g) 2Cl (g) Which of the following statement regarding this reaction is true ?
- Which of the following is true for a spontaneous reaction at constant temperature ?
- what are the concept of social identity and describe its components for example using this situation below Karen, a student of social psychology, wants to