I need help with the following assignment and I am willing to pay $30 credit dollars. I will in a paragraph, and outline but I need the final paper MGMT 444 MGMT 8.6 Supply Chain Plan Final Report
The company I have chosen is Top Flight Aviation Import/Export Supply Inc. The location of the company will be in China because the aviation industry is a national priority to Chinese government which has committed 1.1 trillion develop domestic manufacturing capabilities, airports, train new pilots and increase internal maintenance capacity over the next 20 years (Tyroler-Cooper & Peet, 2011). Additionally, China is one of the largest overall export markets for U.S aerospace products.
Top Flight Aviation Import/Export Supply Inc.
A. Expanding Business to China
1. Review logistics & sustainable market avenues
2. Review initial and fixed costs
B. Strategic Analysis
1. Review Strategic Plan
2. Review Cultural Environmental Plan
II. Pre-export Steps
A. Initiate China Trade process
B. Import Screening
E. Create purchase/sales orders
III. Transport Arrangement and Export Declaration
A. Create network trade partners
B. Identify Initial and future Client Base
C. Obtaining approval from inspection agencies
E. Business declaration
F. Security Filing Customs and Border Protection
IV. Transport & Import Declaration
A. International ocean or air transport of business goods modems
B. Import documents and import customs clearances
V. Post-Import Customs Clearance & Payment
A. Review final steps of the China trade process
B. Review Inland delivery from the border to the import site.
C. Receipt of goods and services
D. Settle payment options with broker/exporter
E. Filing if possible for tax refund options
A. Run simulation test runs and what if scenarios
B. Report to Stakeholders
This is the part that I need Help with : MGMT 8.6 Supply Chain Plan Final Report
Develop a high-level Supply Chain Management Plan for a fictional company in a country of your choice (not the United States). As a member of an appointed team in your company, you will explore the possibility of setting up a new supply chain. You are to explore the feasibility of a supply chain by executing the following:
· Select a business.
· Select a foreign country.
· Conduct a general business/logistics assessment of your country to determine imports, exports, transportation options, workforce, government stability, etc.
· Identify major logistics and supply chain management issues associated with setting up a wholly owned subsidiary in your country.
· Provide your recommendation as to what is the best city to establish a manufacturing and supply chain operation to meet the long-term goals of the company.
· Prepare a high- level logistics and supply chain management plan to support the location you recommended. (See Supply Chain Management Guidelines below)
To complete this assignment, you will need to balance external research with your creative solutions. All information to write this plan will not be available on line or in articles, so you will need to make educated guesses on how you would set up warehouses or structure exports in your selected city/country. Excellent reports will use references from successful processes and then implement them into their supply chain plan
Recently Asked Questions
- Hello, I have a few homework questions that I need help with for organic chemistry,
- Can you help me understand two possible corporate governance challenges that might be faced by Best Buy as a result of its rapid growth and why they could
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PSY520-RS-BenchmarkCorrelationRegression. Additional comments: "can you