CASE FOR ANALYSIS ~ MEDICI MEDITERRANEAN RESTAURANT
1. The initial problem was how Alissa would manage locations almost an hour apart while maintaining the level of quality and service customers expected. Does this problem require a routine or non-routine decision? Explain your answer.
2. What kind of decision led Alissa to hire Guido?
3, But by the end of the second year, problems loomed. Patrons loved Guido, but there were delivery problems, delinquency in paying bills, and Guido's lax attitude. Alissa has a non-confrontational management style and realizes that Guido could open up a competing restaurant. If you were a consultant, what would you advise Alissa to do?
Recently Asked Questions
- After the recrystallization, what if we don't filter the mixture and just let it dry? I thought the product won't be pure compared to the filtered product but
- Hemingway said: "The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice.
- minimum wage was $ 15 per hour. Assume that a minimum wage of $19.00 per hour is introduced. However, there is no change in either the Supply or Demand