Hi teachers, Can you help me to provide 6 exampleS for each part (Requirement/Performance standard/Example of variation....)
Job: OFFICE MANAGER
1) Example: The manager keeps a record of all office expenditure
1)The manager ensures that all items are recorded with details of the date of purchase, description of item/s and amount spent.
Example of a variation which is likely to have a minor impact
1) The manager records the daily amount spent on all items without specifying the amount spent for each item.
Example of a variation which could have a major impact
1) The manager only records those items which cost more than $100 and forgets to record some expenditure.
Recently Asked Questions
- Question: According to Dasgupta and Gupta “The increasing turbulence in the external business environment has focused attention on the resources and
- The bond lengths of the As-X bonds in AsF 4 , AsCl 4 , and AsI 4 are 1.71 , 2.16 , and 2.55 Å, respectively. Estimate the length of the
- Which of the following is a function of the central vacuole ?