Mobile Computing·& Wireless Communications (ISEM 555-90)
· Develop a project management approach for mobile systems. Using the PMI PMBOK as a guideline, please identify the unique changes to the project management methodology.
· Investigate the policies for mobile computing and wireless. These may include BYOD (bring your own device, security, customer support)
· Any other non-technical aspect of mobile computing and wireless communications (e.g., frequency allocations, new business opportunities in mobile and wireless)
Deliverable: classroom presentation to discuss the main results (annotated viewgraph).
Recently Asked Questions
- TE 28.67 Variance 4.28 T 35 Z 3.06 P 0.999 e) what is the probability that the project manager will finish the project in 35
- 1. what is that Top-down return analysis, what is the bottom-up analysis? 2. why only the bottom-up analysis can decompose the value added? 3. what is the
- Explaining approach to planning. How do you prepare? How do you proceed? Be sure to mention any insight from these videos in plans a course of action as a