Need some brief idea for each questions.
Mojo Ba is a chain of restaurants located in Melbourne and NSW and Queensland, Australia. Provide high quality of fine food and beverages. In total it has 5 restaurants of which one in Melbourne two are in Sydney and two in Brisbane. Each restaurant has 10-15 staff which includes kitchen and front team. Head office is based at 101 Bourke Street Docland's, Melbourne.
The company is planning to launch new menu, increase market share by 10% every year and implement an online reservation system by July this year.
As an operation manager you are required to conduct a Staff meeting at head office on next Monday at 11am to discuss the plan with all the restaurants managers and other key personal.
Part A-Please address the following:
· Identify the style and structure of the meeting.
· List out all the meeting arrangements as per the meeting requirements.
· Methods and timelines for despatching meeting papers to all participants
Part B Now you are required to chair the meeting as per the organisational, legal and ethical requirements and address the following:
· How would you ensure the meeting is focussed and time efficient?
· How would you ensure meeting facilitation enables participation, discussion, problem solving and resolution of issues?
· Brief minute taker on the method of recording minutes in accordance with organisational requirments.
Recently Asked Questions
- Case Study Damien Johnson, RN, BSN, graduated from university 10 years ago. Three years ago, he decided to continue his education and applied to an accredited
- 1) The length of a rectangular room is 6 feet longer than twice the width. If the room's perimeter is 216 feet, what are the room's dimensions?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from WEEK 6 CHAPTER 10 PART 2.