- When an activity network is developed by using forward and backward pass. We can find out
a. The longest time period that the project will take
b. The number of total stacks that the project managers might have
c. The number of free stacks in the network
d. The earliest and latest time that an activity can finish
e. Only A and B are correct
f. Only A, B and C are correct.
2. Activity on arrow need to use dummy activities to avoid precedence problem that can happen due to :
a. Parallel activities
b. Critical path activities
c. Burst activities
d. Merge activities
e. Independent activities
f. None of the above
Q1. When an activity network is developed by using forward and backward pass. We can find out... View the full answer
- The main activity in project scope definition is to a. Set up the meeting on project. b. Analyze the current budget plan c. Meet with team members d. Select team members
- May 16, 2018 at 12:10am
- For Q1 i was thinking answer would be A.
- May 16, 2018 at 12:11am
- sir, what would be correct answer for the question i have posted in comment section.
- May 16, 2018 at 12:21am