Strategic planning models can help current and aspiring health care leaders plan courses for their team, department, or organization that address not only the near future but also multiple years in the future. By being able to set a long-term vision and communicate it, leaders can help those around them better understand the direction of the team, department, or organization, and support the rationale for certain short-term and immediate decisions.
For this discussion, please identify and conduct a brief analysis of two of the strategic planning models discussed in this unit's studies. Think about how you might apply each model in the organization in which you currently work, or in the hospital from the Dashboard and Health Care Benchmark Evaluation simulation. Each analysis should only be about a paragraph long and should include the following:
- A brief explanation of the strategic planning model.
- An explanation of the benefits and strengths of the model.
- An explanation of the challenges of using the model.
Recently Asked Questions
- . What is the PepsiCo business model? 2. What is the reason for incorporating the lean approach at PepsiCo? 3. What is the planning process for lean management
- Part I: Financial Statement Analysis (46 points) Questions 1 to 12 refer to the audited 2010 financial statements of St Catherine’s Center for Children
- What collection of information is required To properly formulate a strategy?