Strategic planning models can help current and aspiring health care leaders plan courses for their team, department, or organization that address not only the near future but also multiple years in the future. By being able to set a long-term vision and communicate it, leaders can help those around them better understand the direction of the team, department, or organization, and support the rationale for certain short-term and immediate decisions.
For this discussion, please identify and conduct a brief analysis of two of the strategic planning models discussed in this unit's studies. Think about how you might apply each model in the organization in which you currently work, or in the hospital from the Dashboard and Health Care Benchmark Evaluation simulation. Each analysis should only be about a paragraph long and should include the following:
- A brief explanation of the strategic planning model.
- An explanation of the benefits and strengths of the model.
- An explanation of the challenges of using the model.
Recently Asked Questions
- The question is in the picture, please provide the answer with necessary steps. Thank you. The question is in the picture, please provide the answer with
- In which two ways was Galileo's improved telescope useful during the Scientific Revolution? It helped him study the four moons that revolve around Jupiter. It
- When stipulated cumulative preferred stock dividends have not been paid for a given period of time , they are referred to as :