- It is important that disciplinary rules be in writing and easily accessible to all employees. This will minimize the misunderstanding of the standards that are expected. Discuss what the rules should be relating to (i.e. health and safety).
- What is the benefit of having a rule in place for these areas?
- How often should the disciplinary rules be changed or updated?
Recently Asked Questions
- Which of the following is a business transaction? A. A company signs a contract for services to be provided during the first quarter of the next fiscal
- What is ERP management system and how can it be implemented in supply chain management?
- The left side of a T−account is always the: A. decrease side. B. credit side. C. increase side. D. debit side.