- It is important that disciplinary rules be in writing and easily accessible to all employees. This will minimize the misunderstanding of the standards that are expected. Discuss what the rules should be relating to (i.e. health and safety).
- What is the benefit of having a rule in place for these areas?
- How often should the disciplinary rules be changed or updated?
Recently Asked Questions
- 4. During slavery, lighter-skinned blacks were given certain privileges over darker-skinned blacks. When slavery was outlawed, what happened? A. New laws
- This clip shows that over time, whites, blacks, and other groups compete to define racial classifications in various ways. The way that each group defines and
- During the period of industrialization within the United States, unions composed of white workers would often collectivize and strike against employers.