- It is important that disciplinary rules be in writing and easily accessible to all employees. This will minimize the misunderstanding of the standards that are expected. Discuss what the rules should be relating to (i.e. health and safety).
- What is the benefit of having a rule in place for these areas?
- How often should the disciplinary rules be changed or updated?
Recently Asked Questions
- Unfold multiple scenes from the novel; The Handmaids Tale. The analysis's should be on scenes in relation to feminism or gender dynamics such as how men-women
- A crop survey drone has a speed in still air of 30kmh-1. It is pointed in the direction of the bearing 65 degrees, but there is a wind blowing at a speed of
- Is Belize's claim over its Southern territories legitimate? Why or Why not?