MN506-2: Critique ethical-legal concepts, principles, and dilemmas related to the provision of health care.
Please take a moment to watch this Assignment Introduction, or read the presentation transcript.
You will construct a group contract in Unit 2. In the contract, you will determine how your group will communicate and share documents. Roles of the group will be delineated. You will work from Unit 3 to Unit 7 on a malpractice case.
There are two malpractice cases. Your instructor will assign your group either Case Study 1: Malpractice Action brought by Yolanda Pinnelas or Case Study 2: Wrongful Death by Howard Carpenter on Behalf of Wilma Carpenter, Deceased. The group will construct a about the legal constructs involved in one of the cases.
You may have an appendix that has samples of documents that support your positions or expands on the facts of the case.
This will give you an opportunity to get peer feedback and to learn from others.
You may use Goggle Hangouts™, SKYPE®, or other conferencing tools. Additionally, you may want to use a document-sharing tool such as Google Drive®. The paper should discuss the following issues:
Its a group project and my assigned topics are below.
- Insurance issues
- Risk management issues before and after the incident
- Documentation and mandatory reporting
3 mins ago
Please include reference too.
Recently Asked Questions
- Lorenzo Fluza is the owner and CEO of the company that makes Camper shoes .
- A long-term planning tool to determine return on capital investment is the
- A company is interested in comparing the mean sales revenue per salesperson at two different locations . The manager takes a random sample of 10 salespersons