Need assistance in answering the 4 questions - Couse MGMT 4370 Decision Making and Business Policy
1. As a top manager for your firm you have been tasked with developing criteria for your strategic management team to evaluate strategies for your organization. What criteria would you use to conduct your analysis (i.e. in evaluating the external and internal environment and other factors).
1. As a member of the board of directors for XYZ corporation you have been tasked with helping find a new President for the company.
a. what are some of the things a board might want to look for as they recruit a new leader? (i.e. what qualities would you like to have in this new CEO that might align with your company's structure.
b. What particular attributes which you would like to see in this leader. (i.e. is their a particular kind of leader you like such as a servant leader, etc...)
c. What things can you do to incentivize him/her to want to work for your company? Do the incentives align shareholders?
1. As an international manager for your company, you have been tasked by your boss with determining whether or not to expand your company's products abroad and the possibility of manufacturing and/or outsourcing your products as well. Please discuss the following:
a. What factors do you think you should consider about your organization and its ability to expand abroad?
b. What are the various modes of entry that you would consider and what are the risk factors of each?
c. What factors are important in marketing and manufacturing your products/services abroad as well as sourcing your raw materials?
d. What considerations should your organization take into account with outsourcing and/or managing your supply chain?
e. which strategy(strategies) would you recommend and why? (Make sure you consider the level of investment and risk in your plan).
As part of your evaluation you might want to provide an example to illustrate your point. Your boss will take into account your detailed knowledge of this matter and make decisions based on your informed opinion of the matter. (10 points)
1. You are the founder, CEO, of a new company and are responsible for setting up a corporation. Please discuss the following:
a. How you would ideally like to structure your company (pick an industry to describe and a product or service). Also, what type of corporate governance mechanisms would put in place.
b. What kind of culture you would like to have and why.
c. Discuss how you would recruit, train, and maintain employees and if you would reward people individually or for working in a group?
d. Discuss how you would help to make an innovative organization. Please consider how you will engage in a type of innovative activity for this product.
e. Describe what type of strategy would you like to undertake with a particular product or service. Determine if you have a domestic only or international plan and incorporate this into the discussion.
Recently Asked Questions
- Which architecture type describes the domain knowledge ?
- Using the regression equation from Q1 above , and given that X =1 is well within the range of the collected data and that the RMSE for the regression on the
- The following data represent a random sample of bank balances for a population of checking account customers at a large eastern bank . Based on these data ,