Hi Tutor, i need help answering these questions. Please help!
1. Clifford Inc., a global media firm, has been experiencing a steady reduction in its global market share. It is found that the company's management and administrative positions are occupied by members of the majority community, which is may be hindering the creative growth of the company. If you were a senior advisor to the top management of the company, what would you suggest to bring about a positive improvement in the firm? Use at least three suggestion and justify each one.
2. Samson has been the CEO of his company for the past six years. His tenure has almost come to an end, and he will be retiring in a few years. Currently, his major concern is to identify a budding leader who can take up his role after him. Samson has already identified Max as his potential successor. However, succession management goes far beyond succession planning. If Max is to be the next CEO, what steps should Samson take pertaining to succession management? Use at least three steps and expand on and justify each.
3. Austin is a team leader with excellent communication skills. His messages convey power and authority. His team has landed an extremely challenging project that requires extra effort from each member because of the tight deadlines involved. What are some other strategies Austin can use to persuade his team members to give their best performance for the project's success? Be sure to consider the basic communication diagram in your response.
4. Christian takes over as the managing director of a company producing automotive components. He observes that all the employees look at standard ways of solving problems and developing new products. Creativity is extremely limited. Christian plans to promote creative thinking among the employees of the company. What are the methods that can be used by Christian to enhance creativity in the organization? Be sure to fully explain the options you suggest.
5. Jonathan is asked to coach a batch of new employees. Before this, his superior outlines a number of suggestions for how Jonathan can best approach coaching and improve the performance of his group. List and explain four of these suggestions.
6. Roshan, an operations manager in a firm, is asked to apply the best practices of both the expectancy theory and the goal theory to improve the performance of his team. What options would Roshan have in this regard? List and explain at least four of the options that possible.
Recently Asked Questions
- question 1. Engineers on the Bay Bridge are measuring tower rods to find out if any rods have been corroded from salt water. There are rods on the east and
- Explain the role of arteriosclerosis and atherosclerosis in cardiovascular disease.Identify the role of hyperlipidemia in atherosclerosis.
- how to calculate opportunities cost of producing an additional unit