Develop a supporting human resource (HR) plan for an organizational strategy. Offer your ideas for a promising HR assignment, development plan, and a sustainment plan to support the strategy of an organization expanding to open offices in sub-Sahara Africa. Drawing from appropriate sources, develop a scenario that provides the business of the organization, identify how much expansion is taking place, and identify the countries in which the expansion is taking place.
· A useful starting point is estimating the total number of relocating employees that can be supported in the host country.
· Will the organization need to establish a commissary (for grocery purchases), banking and currency exchange, and limited urgent-care stations?
· Should the organization set assignment lengths of one year or two with families? What does research say is the optimal time period?
· If there are families, what would be the children's school arrangements?
· How will the employees be housed?
· Do they need an increased housing allowance, or does the organization need to procure its own compound of apartment housing?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please advise on the following question. I need help with what equations to use and how to organize the data needed for each question.
- Of the North Carolina lottery or power ball do advertisement's in general give a fair assessment of probabilities?
- P6-17 (similar to)Question Help (Related to Checkpoint6.1) (Loan amortization) On December31, Beth Klemkosky bought a yacht for $ 100,000 . She paid $ 14,000