word limit is 2500
Citroen, considering expansion into either the USA or the Philippines
You are a representative from the internationally famous consultancy firm 'Prestige Worldwide', who have been contracted by Citroen. Your client is looking to expand their operations internationally, but are unsure of the best approach for their internationalisation. In particular, they are seeking your recommendations on the following key issues:
1. Given their respective levels of international competitiveness in your client's industry, which target market would be most advantageous for the firm's international expansion? Justify your answer using relevant theory, models or concepts.
2. Which internationalisation strategy would be most appropriate for expansion into your chosen target market? Justify your answer using relevant theory, models or concepts.
3. Is establishing a wholly-owned subsidiary through FDI the most appropriate entry mode to your chosen target market? If not, what alternate entry mode is best, and why? Justify your answer using relevant theory, models or concepts.
Recently Asked Questions
- Virtual Team Successes and Stresses A Case Study 10/6/19 As widespread as diverse and dispersed teaming is these days, leading a virtual team can be a
- The Customer Service Representative sends a Mortgage offer to the customer and waits for a reply. If the customer calls or writes back declining the mortgage,
- What considerations should U.S. employers make when establishing management structures in other countries? more detail