1. How can the organization attract and retain new skilled
2. What effort is the organization making to develop the capabilities of the managers?
3. How does the firm reward the high performers?
4. Which qualifications do the workers in the organization possess?
5. What strategy does the organization have for hiring and training new workers?
6. Is the firm capable of achieving their goals and objectives with the current staff?
7. What aspects of management should the company change?
8. Does the company ensure the welfare of the employees?
9. As a team leader, how do you motivate the members to work more diligently towards the success of the organization?
10. What challenges do the workers in the firm face?
11. Does the organization specify the workstations for the employees, or is there random changes of shifts?
12. What is your view on the remuneration policies used by the firm? Does it encourage the workers to serve well?
13. How does the company manage the policies of promotion or demotion of the employees?
14. What achievements does the organization anticipate for the next ten years based on the workforce plans in place?
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some ways that management can assure that the data of averages can be as accurate as it can be (eliminate or minimize errors)? What could management
- TOPIC- THE cultural environment: QUESTIONS- 1- are companies balancing cultural differences well in modern business? 2.What responsibilities do companies have
- Soviet director Sergei Eisenstein promoted which idea about editing?