Revisiting the Pinto Fire Case Questions
How do you feel about the use of cost/benefit
analysis where human life is part of the calculation? Why?
2) Given that automobiles have inherent dangers, where do you draw the line on product safety?
3) Answer Gioia's question: Is a person behaving unethical if the situation was not even construed in ethical terms?
Recently Asked Questions
- what are the strength points in the LMX theory from the leader and employee perspective?
- When the situation is stressed or critical, how much should a manager change in the manager's usual leadership approach to exercise situational leadership?
- When encouraging and helping a subordinate organizational member progress professionally, how much effort should you invest in any one person? How much effort