Case 3: STONEHENGE:
Setting: A stone monument dating back at least 4000 years. Its use is unknown, and has sparked much controversy and debate, making it an interesting tourist attraction.
years. Its use is unknown, and has sparked much controversy and debate, making it an interesting tourist attraction.
It is a World Heritage Site, with approximately 1,000 000 paying visitors in 2010, and is, ranked among the top 10 tourist attraction in the UK.
1. Identify issue/problem
2. Define stakeholders
3. Outline evidence available/assumed
4. Provide management options for solving the issues
5. Maximise outcomes/benefits for stakeholders.
Please use those 5 point to analysis the case
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits you anticipate by collecting artifacts and samples of your best work throughout the business management program?How might you be able to
- You are the administrator of a large practice of physicians who are considering teaming with a regional hospital organization to establish a fully integrated
- How can individual differences in colleagues and clients be recognised within a workplace?