1. What are two conditions to look for when coaching an ART sync meeting? (choose
· The release train engineer is not vocal in the event
· All the scrum masters, product owners, and business owners are in the meeting
· The program board is used as the big visual information radiator for the meeting
· Feature completion is not occurring within the current PI as planned and re-planning of iteration is not occurring
· Look ahead planning and discussion for the next PI is not occurring
2. An Inspect and Adapt event is occurring and a program is trying to address a long -existing problem-unreliable PI commitments. On of the participants suggests that they are working on too many things at one time.
· What aspects of the program causes uncontrollable amounts of work-in-progress?
· All program teams are cross-functional, so every team creates work in multiple areas at the same time
· Stories are too small
· Teams do not do a good job of task-switching
· Items in the program backlog are large chunks of work at different layers of the system instead of true features