Develop a reflective essay that addresses your thoughts on the Benedictine Values ( The College of St.
Scholastica) and how this course and the information on the Benedictine Values has prepared you for your Profession Practice Experience (PPE) and how will these values support you while you are on your PPE. Your reflections should have substantial depth whereby you draw on your personal and professional experiences, your own personal values and your education.
The essay should be 3 to 5 pages in length, in 12 point font, double-spaced and provide APA citations for the references you used. This essay should have a clear introduction, reflection and summary. Grammar and spelling will count. This reflection essay will be used as proof of your thoughtful, meaningful, and critical thinking on the subject of the Benedictine Values.
While reflecting, consider the following:
· Words or phrases that have struck you and why?
· Further questions the lecture, readings and videos brings up for you?
Your reflection essay should address the following questions:
· What have you learned?
· What message might their be for you in learning about the Benedictine Values?
· What touched you or was most meaningful to you? Why?
· How do you relate to the values? Consider your own personal values and life experiences. What are your personal values and how do they compare to the Benedictine Values?
· How do you see yourself using the Benedictine Values while on your PPE?