1. The degree to which members of a team perceive the group as being competent and able to accomplish work-related
tasks is referred to as
2. Which of the following is a key feature of any team?
A. clearly defined roles for each member
B. distinct and differing competencies of individual members
C. shared commitment by members for their joint performance
D. independent thinking and individual goals
3. One of the insights presented in the "Across Cultures Competency: Alcoa's Virtual Teams" is that virtual teams enhance communication because the body language, emotions, and sentiments of team members are easier to grasp in a virtual setting than they are in face-to-face settings.
4. Which of the following words BEST characterizes the norming stage of team development?
5. In the workplace, a group serves as either a friendship group or a task group, but not both.